- FREE SHIPPING OVER $200
- FINAL SALE
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Stencil Stuff Tattoo Stencil Transfer Formula
Stencil Stuff was developed in 2005 by Professional Tattoo Artists who knew there had to be a better way to apply detailed, precision stencils and achieve longer lasting stencil artwork. Stencil Stuff is a creamy lotion that has been laboratory formulated and tested to be non-toxic and safe for most skins. It makes the transfer crisper, cleaner and sharper than using any other traditional methods and eliminates the possibility of cross-contamination. Stencil Stuff eliminates the need to bloodline or gray line. It also works exceptionally well if outlining is needed or desired.
If there is a need to remove the transfer stencil for repositioning, it can be removed with alcohol. The original thermal copy stencil can be reapplied many times without the worry of using damaged stencils or having to make another.
- Quantity: 1 bottle
- Size: 8 ounces and 4 ounces
- Non-toxic lotion
- Crisps, clean transfers
- Allows reuse of stencil if needed
- Manufacturer: Stencil Stuff
- Pour small amount of Stencil Stuff solution into gloved hand, spreading evenly over prepared area until surface is damp but not wet.
- Apply stencil art to surface, holding 3 to 5 seconds.
- Remove stencil and allow to set approximately 8 to 10 minutes...area is now ready.
- While working on tattoo: Work from the bottom up, occasionally wiping away excess tattoo ink. Avoid excessive wiping.